Hakkalyakin Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year Wishes Text Messages English
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=72771]

Happy New Year Wishes Text Messages English

Everything which inspires You, Everything which means most 2 You, Everything that makes you smile& brings you joy is Love, Happy New Year My Dear Friend

Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance all over, this New Year let the fragrance of our friends keep us happy and satiated.― Happy New Year 2019

As the calendar turns a new leaf over, I wish you, dear friend, to have the key to all the happiness of the world and the ladder to climb up to the highest pinnacle of success. ― Happy New Year 2019

As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year bring success and desired results for you.

We hope your year is full of fun, just like the New Year bash you had last night! ― Happy New Year 2019

Have a fun-filled year, everyone!  Welcome the New Year in style and commit yourself to look your fashionable best this year! ― Happy New Year 2019

I am grateful for another year that was given to all of us. It is indeed a perfect time to have a fresh start, to begin a new life, and to be a better person. Let us hope for more blessings and opportunities this year.

Begin this year with a prayer to guide you and to always protect you throughout the end of the year. Let us hope for an even more wonderful year ahead. God bless you all the way. ― Happy New Year 2019 New Year is the times for fun and party so let us have a party! And Dance to welcome a New Year with Luck and success ― Happy New Year 2019

New Year is the times for fun and party so let us have a party! And Dance to welcome a New Year with Luck and success ― Happy New Year 2019

This year has been wonderful and all because of your love and company and I’m sure that the next year will be more awesome. Congratulations on this new year my princess.

This New Year, all I wish is to be enveloped in your love and spend my days under your tender loving care. ― Happy New Year 2019

This New Year, all I wish is to be enveloped in your love and spend my days under your tender loving care. ― Happy New Year 2019

My New Year gift for you – my heart wrapped with love and passion – hope you treasure it for years to come! ― Happy New Year 2019

Youth Is When You’Re Allowed To Stay Up Late On New Year’s Eve. Middle Age Is When You’Re Forced To. ― Happy New Year 2019

My New Year’s resolution is to be more like you. Happy New Year to one of the best people I know. ― Wish You a Happy New Year 2019

Wishing You A New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun. ― Happy New Year 2019

May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True, and May Prosperity Touch Your Feet. Wishing You a Happy New Year.

I wish that as this year comes to an end it also ends all the difficulties and as the New Year dawns it brings all the successes and happiness for you and your family.

My Wishes for You, Great Start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for March, No Worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec. Have a Lucky and Wonderful Year! ― Happy New Year 2019

Wishing you all the best for this New Year, Let all the troubles melt in the flame of candles, And all the good things come into your life. Happy New Year 2019

Stay in Good Health and Achieve Greater Heights of Success. Wishing You a Wonderful Year Ahead! ― Happy New Year 2019

I wish that 2019 gives you wonderful moments to cherish and to store in your heart to create wonderful memories that you would like to look back upon every now and then.

Every year leaves a trace, Something is given and something is taken away, I wish you bright days and joyful thoughts. Happy New Year 2019

I would just like to express how much joy you have given me and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!

Let’s welcome the year which is fresh
    Let’s welcome the year which is new,
    Let’s cherish each moment it beholds,
    Let’s celebrate this blissful new year.

We will open the book. its page is blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.

Perfect romance begins on New Year’s Eve. That’s the night we danced, the night I’ll never forget. ― Happy New Year 2019

This New Year, I feel I am the happiest person on earth to have been cherished and by you.― Happy New Year 2019

When you said you’d be my girlfriend, I never thought it would come to this. Happy New Year to my friend, my lover, my wife. ― Happy New Year 2019

My wishes are silent but true; Everywhere they will be with you. May luck be yours, true wishes are mine, may your future always shine. ― Wish You a Happy New Year!

Maintain The Smile, Forget The Tears, Chuck Out The Bad, And Love The Good All Through The Year. ― Happy New Year 2019

May God bless you with all the happiness and joy in your life in this ― Happy New Year 2019.

When yοu are Ηappy, smile Αnd celebrates; Βut when you are sad, Αgain celebrate to Βring a smile tο others. ― Happy New Year 2019

I wish the Νew Year will give yοu millions of mοre reasons to celebrate as well as remain Ηappy. ― Happy New Year 2019

Another year pertains to an end as well as I would like to thanks with all my heart for making it a worth your whole trip. Anticipating one more excellent year with you!!! ― Happy New Year 2019

This New Year I promise to fill each day with loving memories to string them in your heart forever. ― Happy New Year 2019

All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year 2019

New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year 2019

They say what happens on the New Year day, recurs all through the year. All I wish is to start the New Year in your arms and seal it with a kiss. ― Happy New Year 2019

You Have Encouraged me at Every Step of My Life. I Cannot Thank You Enough for Always Being There. Have a Wonderful New Year Ahead.

My love I wish with my entire heart that you have a new year full of much happiness, you will see that all of our plans will come true. I love you and I will show you, my love, every day.

Your love, my honey, has made me greedy and now I demand you to be by my side always and make 2019 another eventful year.

New Aim, New Dreams, New Achievements Everything Waiting For You. Forget The Failures. Correct Your Mistakes. Surely Success Is Yours. Happy New Year

The Year Is New, The Hopes Are New, The Aspirations Are New, But My Warm Wishes For Happiness And Prosperity Remains The Same For You And Your Family. Happy New Year

Μay this year Βe the one Ιn which all yοur wishes cοme true. Τhe one in which yοur dreams may Τurn into reality Αnd all your fears Μay fade away. Happy New Year 2019

Τhis new year Τake a new Ρlunge into the οcean of hope Αnd optimism Αnd free yourself from Αll your grudges. Cheers tο Happy New Year

Μay you take Α to leap forward Τhis Νew Year, Τake on Νew Adventures, Step on Νew roads that yοu can explore, Αchieve new Ηeights … Ηave a Happy New Year

Ι wishes last day οf this year Βe of 100 hours, sο that Ι could wish Αll, my friends, Ιndividually, Βut as Ιt is no sο. Wishing all Μy family and friends Α very Happy New Year 2019!

Μay the Αlmighty let you share yοur Good hοpes, Peace, Lοve, Joy, and Ηappiness with οthers give you strength tο forgive and Αbove all, Ηave all the success yοu wish for Ιn 2019.

Lighten up your surroundings with your sweet smile and make way for happiness with your good deeds this New Year 2019

It is never too late to start again but yes it is always very early when one gives up. ― Happy New Year 2019